A lot of times the simplest changes can have the biggest impact. The same can be said for your diet. How you prepare foods in your kitchen can have a huge impact on how you eat and how you look at cooking. The right equipment can make things seem less like work and more like a worthwhile task. This is where buying a food processor to help you fix your favorite recipes can change your entire attitude about eating homemade meals. Food processors are a wonderful invention that can help you take back control of your diet and get you eating and feeling better.
Cuisinart food processors are the perfect choice for anyone looking for a little help. They are right in the sweet spot of giving you something of excellent value for not a whole lot of money. Sure, there are a couple of models that are expensive, but for the most part they offer mid-range prices with high end performance. Below are just some of the food processors that we recommend for everyday chefs like you who want to expand your culinary horizons.
This is perhaps the best rated food processor on the market that is well received by users for its reliability and functions.
- 9 cup capacity that is ideal for small families and medium sized recipes
- Stainless steel blades that keep their edge and will not corrode
- Easy to use controls. Just three buttons to master
- Modern design. Compared to some older food processors from Cuisinart, the 2009CHB offers great styling for modern kitchens.
- Easy to clean parts make this a hassle free appliance.
Cuisinart DLC-10 Classic
Even though this food processor may have classic looks, it has modern performance that shines in any kitchen.
- 10 cup capacity bowl that offers more flexibility for large and small meals.
- Same stainless steel cutting discs that will give you a sharp edge time after time.
- Simple controls that require zero learning curve to master
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe parts
This is perhaps the best overall value food processor out there. It will typically cost somewhere around $100, which for everything that this machine can do, is a bargain.
A food processor designed for those that spend a lot of time cooking or who have a lot of mouths to feed. This is a real workhorse of an appliance.
- Large 14 cup capacity bowl which is designed to handle large chopping or mixing tasks. Great for large recipes
- Classic looks with modern colors.
- Simple to clean and easy to use. This is something that Cuisinart excels at, making small kitchen appliances that reduce the hassle involved in food prep.
These are just some of the models that they produce but their entire line is pretty impressive overall.
Cuisinart is not the only brand name that makes food processors, they are just the most popular. You can find great alternatives by Breville, Hamilton Beach, and Kitchenaid. These companies also make some high quality machines that fit into different price points. If you have a tight budget then Hamilton Beach is an excellent choice. If money is no object, then Breville makes a food processor worth considering.
Advantages of Using a Food Processor
No matter which brand you choose, having this piece of equipment in your kitchen can really save you a lot of time. Using a knife to chop, slice, or dice vegetables is an extremely tedious tasks that can leave you with cramped hands or cut up fingertips. By simply putting your food in the bowl and hitting a button, your vegetables can turn out perfectly prepared in a fraction of the time. It will also save you potential pain. You can do so many chores with a food processor, from dicing onions to mixing dough. If you are serious about cooking, then you need to get one of these for your home, otherwise you are working harder for no reason.